Last updated: March 31, 2020
Piece of Cook LLC, (d/b/a Ready Set Dinner), with its principal address at 132 Newcastle Dr, Jupiter, FL 33458 (“Company”, “Ready Set Dinner” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- On this Website and its sub-domains.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third-party; or
- Any third-party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Limited Payment Information – your payment information goes directly to a payment processing company who is responsible for keeping your info safe. We will not store or collect your payment card details.
Throughout the process of using our Website, you may provide us with other information that individually does not identify you (“Other Information”), such as:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Information that you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information about your preferences for receiving communications about our products, activities, events, and publications.
- Information about your preferences as it regards our Service or Website, such as:
- Responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Ratings and comments that you provide to the recipes on the Website.
- Your cooking habits and dietary restrictions that we use to create individualized recipes for you and to improve our Service or Website.
- Your search queries on the Website that we use to improve our Service or Website.
- Information about ingredients that you put add to the “Shopping List” function of the Website.
- Other information you upload, provide, or create while using the Website or our Service.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) in the comments sections and other public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website or Service. Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website or Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Website or Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or use our Service or when you access the Website or Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and/or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Other Tracking Technologies. Other technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service and Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company may allow you to create a registered user account (“Account”) and log in to use the Website through the following Third-Party Social Media Services:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Use of your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website and Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Website and Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a subscribed user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Website.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: we may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, or for payment processing. Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- With Business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions, when you have indicated your interest in certain products or services. The Company currently does not sell, rent or share its customer lists or any Personal Data of its customers to third parties for marketing or commercial purposes.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Other Disclosures of your Personal Data
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website or Service.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
The Company currently does not sell, rent or share its customer lists or any Personal Data of its customers to third parties for marketing or commercial purposes.
However, if we were to undertake any such activity, we want to make sure we provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy.
We do not currently sell data triggering Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A opt-out requirements. The Company hasnâ€™t “disclosed” any “personal information” of “customers” to a “third-party” that the Company knows or has reason to know used that information for “direct marketing purposes” within the meaning of California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section Â§ 1798.83). However, this section provides instructions on how to opt out of any potential disclosures in the future.
Retention of your Information
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as we consider it necessary to:
- Enable you to use our services and provide our services to you, including maintaining your Account.
- Comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Conduct our business and for our legitimate business interests, such as establishing, exercising or defending legal claims, chargeback prevention, fraud detection and prevention, hindering any other illegal activity on our site, and enhancing safety. For example, if we close or suspend your Account for fraud or illegal activities, we may retain certain information about you to prevent you from opening a new Account in the future. Such information shall also be kept available in case of ongoing judicial proceedings/and or investigations. As part of our fraud detection and prevention process, we also blacklist all former usernames for a certain time. Therefore, a former username cannot be used for a new registration.
- Protect our site and your personal information from accidental or malicious loss and destruction. Residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a very limited time (usually 30 days). Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may also remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
We will also retain Usage Data and Other Information you provide to us for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data and Other Information that personally doesnâ€™t identify you is generally retained to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service and Website. We may also be legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods. Take note that neither Usage Data nor Other Information is in any way associated with any personal identifiers and is retained by us to improve the quality of our service.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are an individual accessing information on our website from within the European Union, please be advised that we might transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, since Company is an American-based company, aimed at providing services to its US-based customers, however, we endeavor to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
Security of your Personal Data
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards or comment sections. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Service deployment and server management
We use third-party Service providers to deploy our Service and make it available to you online.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs. In aggregate, these cloud computing web services provide a set of primitive abstract technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and tools. One of these services is Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, which allows users like Us to have at their disposal a virtual cluster of computers, available all the time, through the Internet. For more information on the privacy practices of AWS, please visit https://aws.amazon.com/privacy
- Laravel Forge is a tool for deploying and configuring web applications. It was developed by the makers of the Laravel framework, but it can be used to automate the deployment of any web application that uses a PHP server. For more information on the terms of service of Laravel Forge, please visit https://forge.laravel.com/terms
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to you.
- The provider we currently use is Mailjet. Their Data Processing Agreement can be viewed at https://www.mailjet.com/dpa
Sale of Personal Information
The Company currently does not sell, rent or otherwise communicate its customersâ€™ Personal Information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration.
“Do Not Track” Policy
Some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
We may send you communications (including emails, phone calls, text messages, push notifications, and snail mail) to your Account and transactions initiated by you (such as order status updates and billing receipts). We need the ability to send you these communications to offer our services, so we do not allow you turn them off entirely. But you can let us know if you have a preferred method for receiving these communications by changing the Notification Settings in your Account, disabling push notifications as described below, or contacting us. We try our best to honor your reasonable preferences about communications.
We may also send additional communications about the services, such as newsletters and additional options that may be of interest to you. We do our best to only send this type of communication to people who want to receive it. If you would like to discontinue receiving these communications, you can update your preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in such emails or by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy.
Ready Set Dinner is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, do not register on the Website, do not make any purchases through the Website, do not use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
- Piece of cook LLC, DBA Ready set dinner
- Contact: Petra Wintner
- 132 Newcastle Dr
- Jupiter, FL 33458
- email: email@example.com